Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Love it!

Remember how a bit ago I made a Penn State inspired board and hated the result? Well the exact opposite happened with this board! See if you can guess at the inspiration, a show that Boy and I both love for all of its quirky, geeky, glory:




:) it makes me smile.

It is bright, quirky and fun. I love the green groomsmen and blue bridesmaids, and not just because of alliteration (which I just noticed as I was typing). I imagine a song like Say Anything's "Alive With the Glory of Love" playing as a recessional, lots of dancing, and some truly awesome pie. The green chucks are a must, and check out that olive in the martini!

I completely do not care that the bridesmaid shoes are designer knock offs. Nope, not one bit.

For comparison, here is the picture that served as inspiration (I'm just not a big fan of yellow):


So what do you think? Did a movie or TV show spark your wedding creativity? How will you bring your favorite cult hits into your special day?

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

So in love with Pushing Daisies! WHat a great show, and a great inspiration! I think a large part of what I love about the show is all the graphic colors. :)

And yeah, looks like we're around the same boat. There's strength in numbers, right?!

Crys said...

Aaaaaahhhh! I LOVE IT! And I'm also so in love with Lee Pace right now. Like seriously, you need to rent a movie called "The Fall." It will blow your mind.

Anyways: yes.