Thursday, October 30, 2008

I'll bite

Peonies over at Peonies and Poloroids, which I follow religiously, tagged her entire readership for this meme.

The game? Answer the usual random questions of yourself by searching flickr and creating a mosaic (using mosaic maker) of the answers. Here is what I came up with:




1. Only glass, 2. Pasta Flower, 3. Pole Vaulter, 4. rose, 5. Ryan with Katie, 6. Manhattan, 7. Isengard, 8. White Chocolate Strawberry Shortcake with Creme Fraiche, 9. Chihiro, 10. Friends silhouetted, 11. tiny worlds, 12. The Lion in Winter

The questions:
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you attend?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One word to describe you?
12. Your Flickr name?


Notes: (not required, but some fun commentary)
1. Great portrait of a woman whose name is apparently the same as mine.
2. Mmm, carbs...
3. H-H has had some great athletes, including this pole vaulter!
4. You faithful readers already know how much I love this shade of pink
5. Yum.
6. SoCo Manhattan, to be specific
7. New Zealand, natch.
8. Ohmigosh I would do just about anything for a piece of this right now...
9. :) This does not at all relate to what I typed, so I guess fate is just trying to remind me of my secret desire to come back as a housecat
10. Friends. Family. Quiet time with Boy.
11. Mercurial- a Mercutio
12. I actually do not have an active flickr account, so I've used my usual moniker.

I tag Bayside Affair/Crystalliferous, Drunky McGamblingproblem Loves You, It's Words, A Stepford Wedding, and Schiver's Big Blog of Annoyances.

Peonies was right, that was easy :) Please comment if you blog this; I'll link back to you!

No comments: