Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Bonjour!

Why does a destination wedding have to be in a tropical place? For my money, I'd rather go on a grand adventure.

What about Paris?




The city of lights would be a very romantic setting for a getaway wedding. You could suit up the maids in this admittedly uncomfortable looking dress for pictures by the Eiffel Tower. You could go to the Louvre!

Of course, I don't speak French... and the only nice people I happened to meet while in Paris were working in a Chinese restaurant, but that doesn't necessarily mean that it wouldn't be lovely!

And take a look at this fantastic wedding dress. I really liked the one from the last post, but when I saw this one, I immediately needed to design a whole wedding around it. The purple comes from the tote bag, a sweet gift for the couples who would join the trip.

It's one thing to go somewhere expensive to lay on the beach- but quite another for an adventure! What do you think? Where would you go for an adventure wedding?

2 comments:

Crys said...

Oh yes. If I went to Paris for a wedding, I would have to go early or stay late, because I need some time in that city, let me tell you..

Love this dress! And those wire things, whatever they are.. :)

nittanysam said...

I'm not sure what those are, but they are pretty decoration and they reminded me of the Eiffel Tower, so I figured that was good. I also love the bride's bouquet. It is so simple and a nice departure from the basic all white.