Friday, November 7, 2008

Too much fun

Sweet lord. Mrs. Cherry Pie over at Weddingbee, the holy grail of wedblogs, just posted what I'm certain will be my new biggest time waster: the Multicolr search lab. This allows to you click a nearly endless number of color combination and see hundreds of flickr photos with those colors.

It's amazing.

Not to hate on Polyvore, becuase I would never do that, but my favorite inspiration boards to look at are those without wedding pictures, the ones that just focus on the colors. This is the best way I've seen so far to test out color combinations. I tried it out using my current favorite pallet, and then put my favorites into a board using mosaic maker (clicky here, clicky there, all in all it took about 5 minutes, tops).


Check it out:


1. avenida de roma, sábado à tarde, 2. Sea World 2005 Samu, 3. Untitled, 4. _____________ _ _ _____, 5. otra vez casi en casa, 6. 2005-08-10_12-39-26_francia, 7. Untitled, 8. The real, reflected & the shadow of the autumn leaves, 9. Casablanca Poster, 10. amusement park rubble, 11. Temperature Inversion, 12. Touch the sky

I'm totally in love. Go on, give it a try!

Note: If you want to post your mosaic on your own blog, you will have to save it, and not just link to it. Apparently this is implied somehow b/c it is not at all directly stated. Sorry to those of you who tried to read this post before I fixed the problem!

1 comment:

Crys said...

Pretty pretty. What would you call these colors? Sky blue and amber? Tangerine is too orange. Gold is too yellow.. I like it, though!