Monday, November 17, 2008

Goddess

I love Ancient Greek lit, so what better way to celebrate a wedding than with a goddess gown?

Eh, I'm fairly certain that this would not at all be flattering on me. I am not the tall and slender type.

Still:



It would make for an awesome courtyard wedding. I love that watch, and am also lusting over those simple centerpieces... I have to have a night reception now, just so I can have candles!

By the way, if you've been clicking along, you may have notice that I have very expensive taste in shoes. I have no idea where this comes from- all of my shoes are from payless, target, or offline at deep discount. I don't think I'll ever be able to afford a pair of Choo's or Louboutin's on this teacher's salary, and I just can't justify spending over 100 dollars on a pair of shoes... although I really wish I could!

No comments: